|PRICES AND INFORMATION|
Below you will find a relevant information on prices off all the different destinations and periods.
Ships rent 2019 Summer zs “Luciana” (boarding at Kiel-Holtenau, Germany).
Ships rent 2019 Summer zs “Catherina” (boarding at Kiel-Holtenau, Germany).
* not possible in July and August
** only possible in April, May, September and October.
The rent price is exclusive:
- Harbour fees when renting a week (ca Euro 350,- with two nights anchoring*)
- Motor hours (Two Hours a day are free of charge, hereafter Euro 20,- p.Hrs)
- Supplies (Provisions can be ordered in advance or brought along, on trips of at least two days, outside the German waters, its still possible to buy the supplies tax-free. If you require full service we contract a third party - prices are only on request. Unless otherwise agreed on trips lasting longer then one day you will bear the expense of food for the Captain and the other crew-members.
- Duvet (bring your own sleeping-bag, the beds are covered with sheets and pillowcases, you can rent a duvet from the ship for Euro 10,- pp per period - order in advance).
- Cleaning (you shall leave the ship behind as you found it, clean and with a complete inventory. Its possible to buy yourself out of cleaning duties for Euro 5,- p.p. with a minimum of Euro 85,-).
- VAT 6% (0-% outside the Dutch territorial waters)
* Anchoring is free of charge
What you must bring yourself
- Rain- or sailing gear
- Sneakers or sport shoes to wear on board.
- Luggage must be packed in a rug sack or holdall (no suitcases).
Bareboatchartes for the (ex)skipper and his (former) guests. Info and special cut prices on request.
Europe Sailing co-ordinates de bookings and makes up the gross prices incl. provisions, as mentioned on our site.
|© 2002 WBMNDRDD 317|