complies the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that:
- We will explicitly ask your permission when necessary to process your personal data;
- We take the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the safety of your personal data by meeting the requirements of the Regulation;
- We will not disclose any personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary in order to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected;
- We are aware of your rights with respect to your personal data, we will inform you about them and we will respect them.
Europe Sailing achieve the following purposes:
- To fulfil a mutual (travel)agreement a mutual (travel)agreement
- To send newsletters, brochures and invitations;
To achieve the above purposes we may ask you the following personal data:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Phone numbers
- Company name
- Chamber of Commerce number/VAT number
- Length (in regard to bike size)
- Diet-information (in case you have special wishes in regard to your diet)
We might submit your personal data to third parties in case this is necessary for the achievement of the purposes as described above.
We use third parties for:
- For (parts) of the travel-arrangements you have booked;
- For our internet environment;
- Our financial administration;
We only transfer personal data to third parties with whom we have concluded a processing agreement. In this agreement we take all the necessary provisions to ensure the safety of your data. We will not transfer data to any other third party unless there is a legal obligation and permission.
In case we need to share your personal data with another third party we will do so only with your written consent.
We do not transfer data to parties outside the European Union.
We only process personal data of minor (age younger than16) unless we have a written consent of a parent, guardian or legal representative.
Data retention period
keeps your personal data no longer than necessary in order to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or than is legally required.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. For example, we have taken the following precautions;
- Every person that is able to access your personal data on behalf of under a strict duty of care.
- We protect our computer systems with User-ID’s and passwords;
- We pseudonymise and encrypt personal data if necessary;
- Online-bookings are made through a secured connection;
- IP-addresses are registered and temporarily saved, but they cannot be traced back to you;
- We make back-ups of the personal data to restore the files in case of physical or technical problems;
- We test and evaluate our measures regularly;
- Our employees are aware of the importance of privacy-protection.
Your rights to privacy
We offer you the possibility to look at, to change or to delete all personal data which has been provided by you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our employees. You also have the right to have your personal data transferred back to you or- on your behalf- to another party.
We may ask you to identify yourself before we can meet the above requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to please contact us immediately. In case we are not able to solve the problem, we would regret this. You have the right to submit your complaint to the ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’, this is the Dutch data protection supervisor.